Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Keurig Kcup Kuick Review



We are all busy,  that is why we choose to use a Keurig brewer in the first place.  We don't have time to read long drawn out descriptions of K-cups using strange coffee snob terms that we don't understand.  We are here to offer you quick reviews of Keurig K-cup coffees that will actually tell you what the coffee or tea tastes like so you can find you favorite or a new K-cup coffee to add to your collection.   Have we made purchasing Keurig K-cup coffees easy or what?!

Ready? Let's get started.

Up this week... Wolfgang Puck Creme Caramel Coffee.



I am a very lucky coffee lover,  I get to taste a new flavor or roast every week that I normally would not have tried.   I am a very routine person,  I do basically the same thing every day,  I get freaked out if my day changes at all... I am just weird like that.  If I were not reviewing coffees I would drink the same Cinnamon Roll Kcup every day for the rest of my life!  

This week I was especially glad that I have committed myself to the challenge of trying every Keurig Kcup.  Wolfgang Puck Creme Caramel coffee was a very pleasant surprise.  

Creme Caramel is a light roast, flavored coffee.  The key part to enjoying this Kcup in my opinion is to brew on the lowest water setting of your Keurig.  This was a complete fluke discovery,  my normal larger mug was dirty,  being too lazy to wash it,  I chose a smaller mug that only had enough room for a small brew.  Wow what a difference that made.  A little less water produced a much more satisfying cup of coffee.  Check out how nice and dark it looks in my mug:


And with milk:


That is one good looking cup of coffee!

The caramel flavor was pronounced but, pleasant.  Caramel proved to be a great accent to the natural flavor of coffee.  It was so rich and thick.  You know that feeling you get from the first sip of great coffee in the morning-  like an itch that needs scratched?  That is the feeling I had.  

I would recommend this Kcup coffee to flavored coffee drinkers,  you can really taste the caramel but,  it a pleasant flavor that does not completely over power the taste of the coffee.

I learned from this tasting to embrace light roasts by using less water-  rocket science huh? I am so excited because it opens up a whole new world of possibilities!










No comments:

Post a Comment