Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Keurig Kcup Kuick Review- Southern Pecan



We are all busy,  that is why we choose to use a Keurig brewer in the first place.  We don't have time to read long drawn out descriptions of K-cups using strange coffee snob terms that we don't understand.  We are here to offer you quick reviews of Keurig K-cup coffees that will actually tell you what the coffee or tea tastes like so you can find you favorite or a new K-cup coffee to add to your collection.   Have we made purchasing Keurig K-cup coffees easy or what?!

Ready? Let's get started.

Up this week...Southern Pecan Keurig Kcup Coffee.



Southern Pecan Keurig Kcup coffee made by the Kcup empire- Green Mountain coffee is a flavored, light roast coffee.  

I promise not to use the word nutty in this review.  Yes,  it tastes nutty but,  really don't we all know that already? It is the combination of that taste with a buttery accent and a light coffee all coming together that gives this coffee its unique, pleasant taste.  The taste is smooth,  the feel is light.  This is a true light roast coffee offering some translucency in the cup.


I brewed this Kcup on the lowest water setting of my Keurig brewer. I prefer a medium- dark roast coffee.  I wanted to taste this coffee and give an accurate description without being turned off by the light roast trait.  I added a tiny, I mean very tiny dash of milk:


I would recommend this coffee to a light roast drinker and to those who prefer a mild flavor taste in their coffee.  The pecan flavor is enhancing rather than overpowering, a quality I love. If you prefer a dark roast coffee,  this is not the one for you.  I would choose this coffee for and afternoon cup or after dinner when I would choose something a little bit lighter on the pallet.  

We have added a new feature to our Keurig Kcup Kuick reviews- an original recipe using the Kcup featured in the recipe.  This weeks recipe is is Southern Pecan Pie (with a kick)!  To view the recipe click here.  













No comments:

Post a Comment