Thursday, November 15, 2012

Keurig K-cup Kuick Review- Twinings Camomile Tea


We are all busy,  that is why we choose to use a Keurig brewer in the first place.  We don't have time to read long drawn out descriptions of K-cups using strange coffee snob terms that we don't understand.  We are here to offer you quick reviews of Keurig K-cup coffees that will actually tell you what the coffee or tea tastes like so you can find you favorite or a new K-cup coffee to add to your collection.   Have we made purchasing Keurig K-cup coffees easy or what?! 

Ready? Let's get started.


This week we will be reviewing...Twinings Camomile Tea K-cups.


Twinings Camomile Tea is made from 100% pure camomile.  Sealed fresh in the revolutionary Keurig K-cup packaging to maintain its pure qualities.  I was curious to see what the camomile actually looked like so I opened the lid of one of my K-cups,  revealing what looks to me like a dried spice which,  I guess technically, tea is. 


I hate to be completely cliche and describe Twinings Camomile Tea as smooth and soothing but,  it truly is,  I promise that is not just me taking the easy route.  Even the aroma is calming.  The smell is slightly floral and minty.  There are a lot of unpleasant florals,  this is not one of them.  It is subtle and does not overwhelm you.  One of the striking features of this tea is the rich golden color.


The taste is a minty floral.  It is light and refreshing.  This is a very easy tea to drink,  it is mild and smooth.  I would recommend this tea of course to any camomile fan,  it is a high quality camomile tea and will satisfy a connoisseurs pallet but,  at the same time it is such a nice tea,  I would also suggest this for  a first time tea drinker.  We have to admit,  some teas can be a bit tough to get down and have an acquired taste... this is not one of teas,  you will love it from the first sip.

Twinings Camomile Tea K-cups deliver all of the calming properties that the camomile herb is famous for making this a great evening tea. 

I am so pleased with this brand of camomile,  I have had several and I have to say Twinings has really nailed it.  They have created a truly artisan, superb cup of tea.  














No comments:

Post a Comment