Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Keurig K-cup Kuick Review- Wild Mountain Blueberry




We are all busy,  that is why we choose to use a Keurig brewer in the first place.  We don't have time to read long drawn out descriptions of K-cups using strange coffee snob terms that we don't understand.  We are here to offer you quick reviews of Keurig K-cup coffees that will actually tell you what the coffee or tea tastes like so you can find you favorite or a new K-cup coffee to add to your collection.   Have we made purchasing Keurig K-cup coffees easy or what?! 

Ready? Let's get started.

Up this week... Green Mountain Fair Trade Wild Mountain Blueberry Keurig K-cup Coffee.



Yes,  you heard right,  blueberry coffee!  Might sound odd but,  the taste is amazing.  But, lets start with the aroma.  From the first drop out of my Keurig Kcup brewer I was thrilled with the blueberry smell highlighted by delicious butter.  Just from the smell I would rename this K-cup coffee Buttery Blueberry.  

This is a light roast, flavored coffee. It is fair trade certified (which we always love!). I brewed mine on the lowest water setting of my Keurig brewer because I am not much of a light roast fan and wanted to maintain a nice rich body. The result was a dark appearance to the coffee with no translucency.  This is the beauty of the Keurig brewer water settings,  you can adjust it to your taste and change it up with each different type of coffee.  For example,  if I were brewing a dark roast keurig kcup coffee or extra bold keurig kcup coffee K-cup, I would definitely use the highest water setting of my brewer.  


The taste is smooth and creamy.  A buttery flavor that will satisfy the sweet tooth accented with a pleasant blueberry that goes surprisingly well with the rich coffee taste. This coffee will surprise you.  Unfortunately,  I think a lot of people turn away from this flavor because fruit and coffee do not sound like they would mix,  that is a mistake. Those who try this coffee... love it and I am confident that you will as well.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment